Bob Awards

I do watch television because it can add insight and refreshing return the brain that have been conducting activities from morning until night.Television meaning for me and all people.I am happy with the movie and because I like the action is there and the actors portray it makes me to be tense due to the action they stimulate the adrenalin.

One of my favorite actors Sylvester Stallone is a legend film laga.I like it because the role played very good as real.Sylvester Stallone has established worldwide recognition as an actor, writer, producer and director since he played the title role in his own screenplay of "Rocky" which won the Academy Award in 1976 for Best Picture.Stallone's credits as an actor/writer/director are "Rocky II" and "Paradise Alley." As actor and co-writer, Stallone filmed "F.I.S. T.," "First Blood", "Rambo: First Blood, Part II", "Rhinestone" and "Rambo III". He co-wrote, directed and produced "Staying Alive" and starred in "Nighthawks", "Victory", "Tango & Cash" and "Lock Up". "Rocky V", starring and written by Stallone and directed by Ion Avildsen, opened in 1990 and there are many other films that played.He does not play again because of age , but I was pleased to see films that boast long name.

Various awards have been given to him,So Bob Awards are also conducted by DirectSatTV which is given to the best actress and actors. But I think, as a blogger, will be better for us if there is any Blog Awards for us. Therefore, please nominate me in the Best of the Best Awards.