Seaside Golf Vacation

For me, there is no better sport than golf. This is the best sport I really enjoy. Well, I might not have killing swing like Tiger Wood but I really good at this game and scored high in several golf courses. There is no better challenge for me than a game in a new and challenging golf course.

After having tough times in work, I think I deserve from a time out. I need to refresh my body and mind before I lose my insanity due to frustration and stress from the work loads. I was thinking about going to Myrtle Beach for a golf vacation. Myrtle Beach is popular tourism spot here in US mainland. I don’t need to take time off too long and moreover; Myrtle Beach isn’t only famous for its great beaches but also for great golf courses. As I am looking for the best Myrtle Beach accommodations, I got a high recommendation about Seaside, a boutique hotel in North Myrtle Beach.

I tried to learn more about this boutique hotel at their website, http://www.seasidemb.com. I got much information about their four stars rooms and facilities. Not to mention for its great sea side locations and off course, great golf course they offer. Here in their website, they also have convenience online Myrtle Beach hotel reservations. I think I finally found the right golf vacation package.